- Do I need permission for using loud speakers?
Yes. You should obtain permission from concerned SDM/ District Magistrate for sound amplification under rules made under sec 33 of B.P.Act, 1951/ Section 7, Andaman Nicobar, Islands (Regulation of Traffic and Research of order in public place) Regulation, 1966. Such a permission is required to be taken for private/ public functions held in private / public places.
- Do I need license for public show of cinema?
Yes. You have to obtain a temporary performance license from concerned licensing authority (SDM/D.M.).
- Do I need license/ permission for dramatic/mimetic/musical performances?
Yes. You have to obtain a temporary performance/premises license from concerned licensing authority (SDM/D.M.).
- Do I need to take permission for organizing a morcha/dharna/public meeting or rally?
Yes. You need to take permission for taking out a morcha/ dharna/ organising public meeting or rallies from concerned District Magistrate or SDM.
- Do I need a license for consumption / possession of Liquor?
Yes, you need to take license for possession of Liquor from concerned District Magistrate or SDM. For self consumption one person is allowed to posses a maximum of 4 bottles (per bottle 750 m.l.) IMFL bottles.